This section features anecdotes, descriptions and testimonials from across Europe and beyond where telehealth interventions have made a positive difference in the lives of real people. The descriptions come principally from material collected by the Campaign for Telehealth in support of Integrated Care, an initiative of Brussels-based organisations started in 2011. To learn more about this campaign, go to the bottom of this page.
About the Campaign for Telehealth in support of Integrated Care
The Campaign for Telehealth in support of Integrated Care was an informal collaboration of Brussels-based organisations in support of awareness about the benefits of telehealth. The grouping included:
– AIM, the International Association of Mutual Benefit Societies (www.aim-mutual.org)
– EHMA, the European Health Management Association (www.ehma.org)
– EPF, the European Patients’ Forum (www.eu-patient.eu)
– COCIR, the voice of the European Radiological, Electromedical and Healthcare IT Industry (www.cocir.org)
– CONTINUA, the Continua Health Alliance (www.continuaalliance.org)
– EHTEL, the eHealth Focal Point for Europe (www.ehtel.eu)
– HOPE, the European Hospital and Healthcare Federation (www.hope.be)
A special thank you goes to Intel for editorial support of the telehealth testimonials.