Telemedicine in Europe
The following country contain information about the political, social, economic and regulatory background for telemedicine. The individual service descriptions cover the service’s aim and main beneficiaries, the targeted population, their current operational status, the category of telemedicine into which it falls, the set-up that was being replaced, and expected outcomes and results. All information is based on information provided by actual telemedicine deployments, and has been edited for content and consistency.
• COPD Suitcase
• Health Optimum
• Telehealth Trikala
• Chronic disease management
• Telecardiology Puglia
• Home monitoring dopi il trapianto
• KSYOS TeleConsultation
• Remote intraoperative neuromonitoring
• COPD Patients Briefcase
• Integrated home care of ulcers
• Teleconsultation in Coimbra Pediatric Hospital: Experience (pdf)
• Teleconsultation in Coimbra Pediatric Hospital: Success Factors (pdf)
• Guttmann NeuroPersonalTrainer
• Xarxa TeleIctus
• Electronic healthcare
• RxEye Remote Reading
• Telescot Programme
The list of these country and service descriptions will be expanded. For comments or feedback please write to email@example.com or join the debate in our LinkedIn group.
If you’d like to add your own service description please use the Momentum service description template (Word, 22 KB).